Facebook event page
Charlotte Mecklenburg Library
310 N Tryon St, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Fill your summer with adventure with Charlotte Mecklenburg Library's Summer Break program, June 1-August 12, 2018. Pre-registration begins May 21.
It's easy to get started!
1. Sign up at summerbreak.cmlibrary.org and earn a coupon for a free Wendy's Jr. Frosty and a $5 fine waiver.
2. Add family members and log reading and activities for everyone.
3. Prevent summer learning loss by reading 20 minutes a day. Keep your brain active by writing, creating, exploring, playing and giving.
4. Track your reading time and activities online each week to collect virtual badges and incentives and be eligible for prize drawings.
5. Complete the program by reading 20 hours OR by reading at least 10 hours and completing 10 learning activities. Log activities for 9 out of 10 weeks to be eligible for a Carowinds ticket.*
Charlotte Mecklenburg Library's Summer Break program is in partnership with Carowinds. Additional support comes from Wendy's and the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library Foundation.
*Carowinds tickets and other incentives are available while supplies last.