Facebook event page
Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies
630 Team Rd, Ste 100, Matthews, North Carolina 28105
You've arrived at our #BibleStudyLIVE event page. Bible Study LIVE is a fun and fast hour of Bible study – right here on Facebook! Join us for this exciting hour of Bible study & community Thursday, February 15 from 8-9 p.m. ET. This is a LIVE event that takes place in the «discussion» tab of this event page. In these events we will share prayer, encouragement, fun and Bible and study questions with you via numbered posts for you to interact on in the comments.
Here’s a rundown:
8:00 – 8:20 p.m. ET — Facebook LIVE Bible teaching by Kendra Schwartz
8:20 – 9:00 p.m. ET — Bible Study LIVE interactive event with Mari Taylor (written posts will be added approximately every 3-7 minutes)
More to know:
• The full event is not a video or Facebook live lesson, though some of our numbered posts in the event will be a FB live.
• During the event (or after), follow along with our numbered posts, posting your answers in the comments. You can even reply to other's comments there!
• Refresh your screen often by clicking on the «discussion» tab, as new posts and comments will be added all throughout the hour
• Whether you've been studying the Bible for years or never opened a Bible in your life, this is for you. All are welcome!
• Each event remains in our event history, so if you can’t make it live or are running late, you can still join and participate anytime. In fact, women from all over the world continue commenting for days, or even weeks after!
• NOTE on privacy: In order to keep our events available to everyone, this is a public event. It is not a closed or private group. What does this mean? Your comments will be visible to your friends and the public, so be mindful of that.
We cannot wait to spend this hour with you!
Things to bring (optional):
• Paper & Pen to take notes
• Colored pens & highlighters (if you want to get fancy)
• Note Cards or Sticky Notes
• A friend
• “I Am Loved” book by Wendy Blight
Interested in joining us for our main online Bible study based on the book “I Am Loved” by Wendy Blight, on our blog too? Visit: proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies
for more information and to sign up.