CrossRidge Café, voted “Best of the Best 2017” in Indian Land for Coffee Shop/Café in the Carolina Gateway’s Reader’s Choice Awards, invites you to participate in their family-friendly open mic event September 14th at 7:00pm. This free event is open to performers and audiences of all ages. Musicians, singers, comedians, storytellers, poets, and others are welcome.
Interested performers should email [email protected]
and provide the following information:
• Performer(s) First and Last Name
• What Your Performance Will Be (singing, playing an instrument, comedy, telling a story, etc.)
• City/State Where You Live
• Brief Bio (no longer than two sentences) that will allow the host to introduce you to the audience.
• MP3 file of audio if needed for performance
• Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes. Singers/songwriters please have a short 3 song set not to exceed 12min.
• Performances must be appropriate for a general audience, which will be inclusive of children. We have a no tolerance policy for profanity, double entendre, vulgarity, etc.
• Performances must stay within the stage dimensions of 5 feet deep by 10 feet wide.
• CrossRidge Café will provide: up to 2 microphones, DI box for instrument amplification (1/4" plug), chairs and stools.
• Each performer/group must set up the stage for their act within 90 seconds and clear the stage of their properties within the same amount of time.
• We reserve the right to deny any performance that does not abide by the guideless above.
For more information please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
, 803.578.1812 or via Facebook Messenger.